Please note that the listings on this page are not officially sanctioned or verified by the organisers.
If you are looking to charter a boat in the Geelong area to race in the Worlds, listings will soon be available here. Alternatively, please complete the below ‘Charter Boat Availability Form’ and submit it to email@example.com.
If you have a boat available to charter in the Geelong area and would like to list the details on this page please complete the below ‘Charter Boat Enquiry Form’ submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In San Francisco and ready to ship to Australia; purchaser to arrange.
- 6th BOAT IN 2013 WORLDS WITH ITA 822 SAILS.
- New September 2008; ONLY sailed 2008; US Nationals (3rd) and NAs, 2009 season including Worlds, and two regattas in 2010.
- All rigging refreshed for 2013 Worlds.
- Two masts, one black, one white. Full rigging for each, plus fixed forestay conversion kit for the black mast.
- Tacktick Racemaster including builder-installed through-hull speedo, integrated GPS, plus remote, for starting line end pinging.
- Suzuki 4-stroke engine
- Hutchinson lifeline pads, mastpad and spinnaker bag. Hutchinson hiking pads for four.
- Full top and bottom covers, keel cover, mast covers and boom cover.
- Trailer has one trailer box, and mounts for both masts.
- Currently without sails; sails are available separately if desired.
Price US$49,000. Contact Simon Strauss: email@example.com
USA 202: RumBlur. Great fresh water boat with a new (black) mast. Currently in Detroit, MI, but Delivery arrangements can be made. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
USA 680: Professionally maintained, stored indoors it’s whole life, has never seen a day of practice sailing aside from regatta sailing. This boat has only been sailed at regattas and less then 3 a year if that. If you are looking for a absolutely mint Melges 24, that is tricked out with all the goodies you just struck gold. She also has a very solid racing history. Email email@example.com for more details.
- Trailer with single oversized dockbox
- Full Covers (mast,boom,bulb,hull,deck)
- Brand new tiller
- Black carbon mast
- Black stations & black boom
- Custom cockpit (6 mill with beveled edge)
- Full Hutchinson life lines with diagonals
- Hutchinson custom tackline deflector
- Sail22 carbon spin block deflector
- 2012 top of the line package throughout
- 2hp Honda Engine
- Tactic Racemaster
- More & more this list keeps going
Delivery to AUS available for/before/after worlds. Buyer to arrange. $49,000/Firm
USA 795: for sale after the Worlds in San Francisco. Please contact Argyle Campbell for details at firstname.lastname@example.org. Boat can be shipped from either San Francisco or Los Angeles.
AUS Melges 24: It is with great disappointment that we have to finish our Melges 24 campaign before the Australian worlds. We have spent a fortune on getting Jester 4 up to scratch and ready to compete in the Worlds. While she’s an older boat (2003), Vince Brun tickled her, and she’s fast straight out of the blocks – I guess that was proven the week it arrived and our first Australian Championships saw us come away with 5th, with an amateur crew who had not sailed together in this class of boat. Since then our amateur crew have managed to get seconds in both the NSW & SA states, and also the East Coast Championships. More information http://www.boatsales.com.au/boats-for-sale/boatdetails.aspx?R=16008000.
AUS555: Discounted for Quick Sale. Rarely sailed since 2009, covered on trailer. Here is your opportunity to pick up a competative boat in time to race in the 2014 Melges 24 Worlds in Geelong – Don’t hesitate, this boat will go quickly, grab and few mates, purchase the boat and enter today. More information http://www.northshoremarine.com.au/melges-24-aus-555/.
Melges 24 #655: 2009 World Championship winning boat. Contact Brent Ruhne – email@example.com
- Complete boat, road trailer, 2 trailer boxes, full covers plus over boom cover for when rig is up.
- Boat will come with main, jib and two spinnakers (all North)
- Spare mast, complete
- Traveler and ratchet blocks new for 2013 Worlds
- Ruhne Racing bronze single rudder pin
- Tacktick wireless insturments
- Honda 4 stroke outboard
If you have a boat for sale in the Geelong area and would like to list the details on this page please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.