Geelong has a wide variety of accommodation, and if you book early you will find many options very close to the Royal Geelong Yacht Club – even within walking distance.
The place to start is www.visitgeelongbellarine.com.au which provides a comprehensive search covering Geelong, all surrounding districts including the Great Ocean Road, our famous surf beaches like Torquay (20km), Barwon Heads (28km), Ocean Grove (26km), Point Lonsdale (30km) and bay side resorts like Portarlington (26km).
Visit Geelong Bellarine: 1800 620 888
As a snapshot, below is a summary of hotels and serviced apartments close to the Royal Geelong Yacht Club;
- Four Points by Sheraton (200m from RGYC) – www.starwoodhotels.com/fourpoints/property/overview/index.html?propertyID=1302
- Geelong Bay Escapes (a number of serviced apartment properties scattered along the Geelong Waterfront, between 100m and 500m from RGYC) – www.geelongbayescapes.com.au
- Mercure Geelong (1.6km from RGYC) – www.mercuregeelong.com.au
- Vue Apartments (200m from RGYC) – www.vueapartments.com.au
- Air BnB (platform for individuals referred to as “hosts”, generally private parties, to rent unoccupied living space and other short-term lodging to guests) – www.airbnb.com
- Alternatively, there are a number of houses and additional serviced apartments listed at www.stayz.com.au
Geelong is extremely busy over this period, and as such we encourage you book your accommodation early. Please click on the below image to see a detailed map of the Geelong region.
If you have any questions about Accommodation in Geelong, please contact the Event Concierge, Royal Geelong Yacht Club on +61 3 5229 3705 or email@example.com.